I quit my job and have been traveling for a month at a time and it’s been incredible! I’m nearing the end of my travels and hoping to find a job soon but with no set start date and I am trying to figure out one last place to be
A couple of considerations:
– A cheap flight is preferable and LCOL once I get there since I still don’t have income
– I’ll probably stay put in one place since I’ll need to be applying and interviewing for jobs
– As a solo female traveler that has encountered a few unsafe situations it’s very important for me to feel safe! CDMX for example felt incredibly safe
– I want to be relatively close to the U.S. so it’s easier to come back but am willing to flex on this
– Latin America is close but I also think it’s rainy season?
Other that that no real requirements! All I want is good food and pretty views
I was considering Medellin or Oaxaca but would really appreciate some recs- thank you!